Add Neeo Remote to Control4
Adding Neeo Remote to your Control4 System
*Works with Control4 OS 3 release 3.1+
How do you know if you have Control4 OS 3.1 or higher? If your TV User Interface, Touch Screen or Phone app looks like what is below, it’s not Control4 3.1 or higher.
If your TV User Interface, Touch Screen or Phone app looks like this, it’s Control4 3.1 or higher!
- First, unbox your remote and place it on the charger that is plugged into the wall and let it charge for an hour or so.
- Once charged, press the Power Button on the right shown in the picture below to power up the remote.
- The remote control screen will turn on and say, “Hi, nice to meet you.”
- From there, press the blue Setup Button in the touch screen.
- Select the name of the Wireless Network and enter your networks Wi-Fi Password.
- Then select your Control4 Controller. One controller should automatically pop-up in this section.
- Select the Room that the Neeo Remote Control will be controlling.
- Once the room has been selected, the remote will populate and be ready to use!